The ADD Knitter

Attention Deficit Disorder and knitting, A dangerous combination.

Friday, September 16, 2005

In response to your comments

I have gotten quite a few comments about this new blog. Here are a few answers.

Jeremy: Do you forget what I like to do? Remember that I like to dress up as a pirate and go to renaissance fairs. It is really going to be more like a fall or spring jacket without arms. I have yet to do a sweater, but my first one will go to you.

Missa: Thank you for the encouragement. I have been quite busy this week and have hardly gotten into my email, let alone the blog. See you Saturday at Fest!

Mom: Thank you for understanding the artist in me.

As for the cloak that I am working on, I have gotten one more panel completed. That makes 7 more to do plus a hood. It really is knitting up quickly, I just have to buy my yarn 1 or 2 skeins at a time because of money restraints and I have other things to do in my life other than knit. I do hope to have it completed by next weekend.

One thing I discovered this week, if the pattern is easy enough (i.e. just knit or just purl, no counting) I can read a book at the same time! My husband thinks I am just nuts.

2 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, September 16, 2005, Anonymous mom said...

Men are amazed and in awe of a woman's ability to multi-task.

Keep him amazed with your many talents....and remember to also keep surprising him with many more as you grow old together.

Mom

 
At 4:24 PM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa wrote: "My husband thinks I am just nuts." And He Is Right! But the thing about friends is that we all love you for who you are, just as your hubby does. And being nuts we all go together so well.

Missa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home